We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and customers purchasing our products either by download or in any other media format.
This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of supporting the products we sell either via download or through other channels.
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
- Using your personal information
- send media purchased via the website
- enable use of the download facility after purchase
- collect payment for download and media
- send email notifications regarding updates and queries
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by you relating to the website and or the software.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Where payments are ordered by cheque or postal order and to a postal address – all information pertaining to the transaction will be held safe for a determined legal period before being destroyed as per the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act.
We may disclose information about you when challenged by a legal entitiy, relevant Government agencies or the security services. Only.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.]
- International data transfers
Information which you provide will not be transferred to other countries which do not have privacy laws.
- Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
- Policy amendments
- Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £30.00); and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
- Third party websites
The website does not contain links to other websites. Therefore we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
88-90 Hatton Garden,
or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy was updated and ratified on 23rd May 2014